[O] Babel Export - Getting asked for coding system

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: [O] Babel Export - Getting asked for coding system
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 15:38:34 -0700

I have a block of Perl using the GD library to generate a PNG:

#+BEGIN_SRC perl : results output :file output.png :exports results
  # code to generate png
  print $image -> png();
#+END_SRC

When I export, I get a buffer with the raw PNG data and the question (in the
mini-buffer):

    Select coding system (default raw-text):

Hitting enter will then continue as expected.

Is there a way to specify just dumping the result out to the file without
asking the question?  Adding 'raw' to ":results" doesn't do it.

--dag
--
David A. Gershman, CISSP
address@hidden