Re: [O] Calc: Multiply time (hours) with a float

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] Calc: Multiply time (hours) with a float
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 19:45:07 +0200

Hello,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Michael Welle <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:

I'm just back from a 20km hike and in the woods my mind came up with a
silly question ;). This empty line, that we see between the table above
and the formula, does that exist in your real Org file? If so, and if
the point is on the formula when you press C-cC-c, the table doesn't
change, i.e., the error mark doesn't go away even if the formula is
correct.

Regards
hmw