Re: [O] Suggestion: Export templates: use drawers to group

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Suggestion: Export templates: use drawers to group
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 10:51:06 +0200

Hello,

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> If I have many headers in a document, it is easy to loose the overview
> for me.
>
> So I started to use drawers:

> :END:
>
> :LATEX:
> :END:
>
> :BABEL:
> :END:
>
> and have only the "standard" content type options open (DESCRIPTION,
> KEYWORDS, SUBTITLE, DATE, AUTHOR, ...)
>
> Would this be something to include into the templates which can be
> inserted (C-e C-L #)? This would make it much easier to work with these
> options.

Do you suggest that `org-export-insert-default-template' should group
options within drawers by default?

If so, I'm not too keen of the idea of imposing drawers to the user.
Besides, templates are already separated by back-end so you can insert
them within pre-created drawers already.

There is no "babel" or "options" category, though. I guess we could
create them, if needed.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou