[O] clocktable - summing time on a property instead of headline

From: Roland Everaert
Subject: [O] clocktable - summing time on a property instead of headline
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 12:56:10 +0200

Hi,

I am treating multiple tasks that can belong to the same project or different project, but as I have an (almost) infinite number of projects and I am working on many projects throughout the day, I prefer to define a property that will contain the project code instead of a tree for each project.

Thus, is it possible to configure a clock table to display time spend on a property instead of a headline.

Thanks,

Roland.