Re: [O] PATCH: add dbport to ob-sql for postgres

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] PATCH: add dbport to ob-sql for postgres
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 21:26:45 -0400

Justin Kirby <address@hidden> writes:

> In ob-sql postgres would ignore dbport header argument. Attached is a
> patch that corrects this.
>
> Let me know if there are any modifications needed.

Three things:

o This probably qualifies as a TINYCHANGE and can be merged, but if
  you want to contribute in the future, you will probably have to sign
  the FSF copyright assignment (unless you have done so
  already). Details can be found at

   http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#orgheadline1

o The best way to submit patches is by using ``git format-patch''.
  There are also conventions that you need to follow - details can be
  found at

   http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#patches

  Since org-mode is a part of emacs, you will need to add a commit
  message that is formatted as an Emacs ChangeLog entry. The URL above
  has all the details.

o On the positive side, the news entry and the test(s) you provided are
  very much appreciated.

Nicolas Goaziou (or another maintainer) may want to add to this, but I
think it covers the basics.

Thanks!
--
Nick