[O] org-board -- bookmarking and archival

From: Charles A. Roelli
Subject: [O] org-board -- bookmarking and archival
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2016 13:10:27 +0200

Hi,

I've written a tool called "org-board" to keep track of web bookmarks
in an org mode file.  The tool can archive bookmarks instantly using
`wget', saving them in an entry's dedicated directory (made via
`org-attach').  Pretty much any option for `wget' can be used by
org-board, and the whole system is quite flexible.  Org mode already
seems like a natural place for bookmarks (with tagging, TODO entries,
linking, etc.) and org-board is a convenient extension to help you
keep all your data on your own machine.

There is a lot of room for improvement (check out the TODO.org file
for some of them).  I'm relatively new to elisp so I'd also appreciate
any style or general programming tips.

The repository is here: https://github.com/scallywag/org-board

Cheers,
Charles