Re: [O] option for specific setupfile file or export option in org-publi

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] option for specific setupfile file or export option in org-publish-project-alist?
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 09:32:17 +0300

thx Nicolas, appriciate the answer.

i dont think its working for me but i may be missing the correct syntax

this is how it currently looks

     ("r.base.full"
              :base-directory "/home/zeltak/org/files/Uni/Courses/R/"
              :base-extension "org"
              :publishing-directory "/home/zeltak/org/attach/bgu/courses/R/full.html/"
              :publishing-function z/org-reveal-publish-to-html
              :recursive t
              :exclude-tags note noexport
              :reveal-single-file t)

is the line

:reveal-single-file t

correct syntax?

thx alot!

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 12:25 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Xebar Saram <address@hidden> writes:

> im wondering if anyone knows if its possible (and if so whats the syntax)
> to point to a specific setupfile or add specific or export options in
> the org-publish-project-alist
>
> for example i want to publish to 2 different folders once time with the
> option #+OPTIONS: reveal_single_file:t and one time without. i cant seem to
> find how to do that

Try :reveal-single-file publishing option. It is the property associated
to the OPTIONS item, according to "ox-reveal.el".

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou