[O] Writing equations in org mode

From: s j
Subject: [O] Writing equations in org mode
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 06:49:27 +0000

Hi,

When one writes latex displayed equations in an org file, is it possible to achieve the following two points at the same time?

  1. In the org buffer, the latex codes have syntax highlighting according to auctex (auctex installed).
  2. The equation can be exported as a displayed equation using BOTH latex and html backend.
I tried the export block and the source code block. Both give nice fontification, but I cannot get the exportation right.

On the other hand, directly putting in latex fragments exports well for both html and latex, but the fragments have no fontification, only a highlight background.

Thanks!

Jiang