Re: [O] Accessing the communication channel from a link exporter

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: [O] Accessing the communication channel from a link exporter
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 23:57:59 +0530

> Out of curiosity, what kind of link are you using, that is dependant
> about context ?

Actually, I don't need the context of the link in the org document. I
need some properties defined in the plist of the component in
org-publish-project-alist. So, I use the info communication channel to
access these properties.

I maintain a few websites with org mode. When I publish an image link
with org, the exported HTML contains the full filesystem path of the
image. The page wouldn't work if I published it on the web. My link type
needs to know the path of the web server's docroot to remove that
component from the full filesystem path. This path is defined in one of
the properties in org-publish-project-alist, and I need the info
communication channel to access it.