Re: [O] Proposal and RFC for improving ob-python

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: [O] Proposal and RFC for improving ob-python
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 05:44:12 +0300

hi, John,

> I like the idea behind ob-ipython, hopefully where it might go as
> ob-jupyter, which could make it able to run many other languages via
> the jupyter project and it's kernels.

thanks for the reply.  i'm not really up to speed on Jupyter, et al.
but, from a brief look, my work is probably more directed at a more
plain, vanilla python.  were an [ij]python mode available, i can imagine
being captivated it.  but, if i were to try and hack on any code right
now, it would probably be normal python mode.

cheers, Greg