Re: [O] Suggestion: prettify \nbsp{} as NO-BREAK SPACE

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] Suggestion: prettify \nbsp{} as NO-BREAK SPACE
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 19:08:19 +0100

Hi Clément,

I think rather that the entry for \nbsp in the ‘org-entities’ alist is
incorrect: the last two elements (the Latin-1 and UTF8 equivalents)
should be a non-breaking space, rather than a plain space.  This would
make \nbsp display as a non-breaking space in buffers and also when
exporting to (UTF8) plain text.

2016ko abuztuak 28an, Clément Pit--Claudel-ek idatzi zuen:

> I can provide a patch if it is useful.

Thanks for the offer.  I went ahead and made the change (on the master
branch), since it was so simple.

--
Aaron Ecay