Re: [O] Emacs+org on Windows 7 pro

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs+org on Windows 7 pro
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 20:34:10 -0500

I found Cygwin to make things more difficult for Emacs so I installed
the plain old Windows Emacs and did the following:

https://github.com/grettke/help/blob/master/help.md#windows

https://www.wisdomandwonder.com/article/5647/enabling-png-jpg-and-gif-in-emacs-on-windows

I got Org from Git did the setup as described

https://github.com/grettke/help/blob/master/help.md#help-enables-literate-programming

And then everything else "just worked".
Sincerely,

Grant Rettke