Re: [O] Potential feature request – more automatic updating of cookies

From: Jorge
Subject: Re: [O] Potential feature request – more automatic updating of cookies
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 16:05:58 -0300

[Now sending to the whole list]
On 29 July 2016 at 00:53, Adam Porter <address@hidden> wrote:
> It might be enough to advise a few functions to call
> org-update-statistics-cookies, e.g.:
>
> (advice-add 'org-cut-special :after 'org-update-statistics-cookies)

I haven't yet studied the advice feature.  I'll look into it.  But is
not the proposed feature (more automatic updating of cookies)
important enough that there should be a very quick way to enable it?
I think it should be a user option (that is, a customizable variable).

--
- I am Brazilian.  I apologize for possibly bad English and I welcome
corrections.