Re: [O] Bug: clock table report hang when using :tags [8.2.10 (release_8

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: clock table report hang when using :tags [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ c:/Program Files/emacs/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/)]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 17:12:51 +0200

Hello,

Yichao Woo <address@hidden> writes:

> I upgraded from 8.2.10 to 8.3.5, but still get the same result.

Your upgrade may have failed, i.e., Org is reporting 8.3.5 but uses some
older libraries bundled with Emacs.

> Have no idea why since I have little knowledge on how to read and debug
> elisp code.

Try doing M-x toggle-debug-on-quit and reproduce the freeze. Once
frozen, quit with C-g and report the backtrace. Ideally, load Org
uncompiled first (C-u M-x org-reload).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou