[O] Agenda and Relocated Files

From: Bo Grimes
Subject: [O] Agenda and Relocated Files
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:49:22 -0400

I am just getting into both Emacs and Org Mode, and I tried to find the answer in the manual and archive.  If it's in the manual I don't yet understand enough to have recognized it and the mailing list archive is returning: <dir.gmane.org’s server DNS address could not be found>

I only have about 10-12 org files so far, but I just realized for my productivity and workflow I really need to redesign my folder system.  I currently only have 5-6 of them in the agenda list.  I suspect I will need to add and remove them from the agenda list after I change their location.

Is that correct? Emacs won't automatically detect such a move will it? I've heard there's a mode for causing butterfly wing-flapping to cause radiation to change bits (or some such), so I'm thinking maybe.

It won't be much trouble at this point, but I figure this may be something that comes up again. I realize I could just add an entire folder to the agenda list, but I anticipate really only having about 10 org files that need to be added to the agenda, so I am thinking:

Design directory structure --> Move Files Accordingly--> Change Agenda List

Or is there a C-c C-? razzle-dazzle that does it?