Re: [O] seeking good practices for writing about org using org

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: Re: [O] seeking good practices for writing about org using org
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 02:54:40 +0000

Hi,

Additionally, if I change to

#+BEGIN_SRC org :exports both :results value html

I do not want the html rendered in the browser when I export to html.  Rather,
I want to see the html that was created.  Actually, having the option to see
BOTH would be ideal.

Similarly, if I change to

#+BEGIN_SRC org :exports both :results value latex

I want to see the generated latex in the browser (when I export to html) or the
generaled latex in the pdf (when I go that route).

I suppose my actual goal is to be able to write org, and generate a document
which display the org (:results code), display the markup (:results value), and
possibly optionally additionally shows (an image) of how the markup renders
(possibly using node to render html to an image or something else to render
latex as an image).

Any insights into straightening out this thinking much welcome....

Cheers,

Malcolm