Re: [O] [ANN] thi.ng/org-spec template for tech specs & HTML export them

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] thi.ng/org-spec template for tech specs & HTML export theme
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 22:35:22 +0000

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 8:55 AM Karsten Schmidt <address@hidden> wrote:

To give a little back to this amazing group of people, I've just
published a skeleton template for writing tech docs and publishing
them as HTML.

GH project: http://thi.ng/org-spec
Demo: http://demo.thi.ng/org-spec

Thanks Karsten! I had a look through those and it looks awesome! I think they serve as very good examples in general on how to use org for technical documentation.

I yet have to try out printing PDF from the browser using your style.css. I generally rely on the org exporter to generate both HTML and PDF. What limitations did you face when using the org latex exporter for generating the PDF?
--

Kaushal Modi