[O] Importing ODT/libreoffice into Org

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] Importing ODT/libreoffice into Org
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 12:05:43 -0700

Has anyone written a Libreoffice extension that will export Org mode? I
do this a lot, and it's a huge waste of time -- doing a search and
replace for bold or italics, in particular, is very annoying, and
sometimes doesn't work for reasons I don't understand. I just had to
convert a 200+ page document to Org by hand: searching for italics
worked, but not replace.

Does anyone have any handy tools? Most of it can be done after a
document has been turned into plain text, but not headings and emphasis
markup...

Thanks,
Eric