[O] Substitute for (bh/org-agenda-to-appt)

From: Louis Turk
Subject: [O] Substitute for (bh/org-agenda-to-appt)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:01:00 +0800

With this fuction appointments are set up when Emacs starts:

(bh/org-agenda-to-appt)

I would like to substitute it with a function that sets the appointments
up when org-mode starts instead of when emacs starts. The reason being
that (bh/org-agenda-to-appt) causes all the org-agenda-files to load,
which is very irritating when I'm editing none org-mode files (which is
probably 95% of the time). I generally open one instance of emacs with
org-mode, and leave it open for weeks at a time. But I'm opening and
closing non-org-mode files all day long.

So, is there such a function?

Lou