Re: [O] org-mode habit consistency graph not displaying

From: Josiah Schwab
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode habit consistency graph not displaying
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 20:29:44 -0700

Hello Brenda,

> When I started using org-mode from elpa, the habit consistency graph
> stopped showing. I was using a version of org-mode that comes with
> debian before, with emacs 23 and the graph showed.

When I upgraded to org 8.3, my org-habits did not display correctly,
because the PROPERTY drawer where the habit style was indicated came
after the LOGBOOK in my org files.

After using org-repair-property-drawers

  http://orgmode.org/Changes.html

my habits returned to their previous appearance.

Hope that helps,
Josiah