[O] Adding [fragile] to a LaTeX Beamer slide

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: [O] Adding [fragile] to a LaTeX Beamer slide
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 15:25:53 +0200

Hello,

I try to put some source code, using the listings package in my slides:

** Source Code
#+BEGIN_LATEX
\begin{lstlisting}
for (int i = 1; i != 10; ++i)
    std::cout << i << ": hello, world!"
              << std::endl;
\end{lstlisting}
#+END_LATEX

Problem is, this, in contrast to

#+BEGIN_SRC c
foobar
#+END_SRC

does not add the fragile option the frame and therefore it does not compile.

I would prefer the latter option, but it renders to a verbatim environment, not
a lstlisting.

How can I add a fragile option to the frame or make the BEGIN_src block use the
lstlisting environment?

Thanks,
Florian