[O] :exports ignored when org-export-babel-evaluate is nil

From: Christian Heinrich
Subject: [O] :exports ignored when org-export-babel-evaluate is nil
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 16:57:37 +0200

Hello,

I built org-mode from the master branch. I set org-export-babel-
evaluate to nil in my init.el as my org-files contain lots of src-
blocks that take ages to execute.

I realized that since commit ec615b192d703a0201ceefd46897e4636ff00a38,
the export behavior has changed. Since then, the ":exports" seems to
get ignored if said variable is set to nil and always exports the code
as well, even when ":exports" is set to "results". If org-export-babel-
evaluate is set to true, everything works fine.

Is this a bug or is there a new way to prevent org-mode from executing
my blocks before the export?

On a side note: This is also true for inline source blocks. I couldn't
really find anything in etc/ORG-NEWS about this, but I might just not
look in the right place.

I think that I read somewhere that inline source blocks can now export
the code as well. This doesn't work for me, too.

Thanks
Christian