[O] cache issue

From: John Kitchin
Subject: [O] cache issue
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 09:17:44 -0400

Hi all,

I am having an issue with the org cache system. The scenario is I have
an org-ref cite link, and I can use shift-<left> and shift-<right> to
reorder the citation keys in the link.

As soon as I do that though, the hints stop working because the link in
the buffer is not the same as  the one in the cache. If I reset the
cache, it works fine afterwards.

I could add the cache reset to the rearrangment code to fix this, but I
wondered if that is the right thing to do. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F