[O] tag search seems not to work.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] tag search seems not to work.
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 16:09:03 +0000

Hi

I am using GNU emacs 25.1.50 (compiled yesterday) and the latest org
version available in ELPA.

I really never used tag search as provided by the agenda. So today I
just copied the examples of
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/advanced-searching.html

* TODO Buy clothes for wedding                    :wedding:important:errands:
 SCHEDULED: <2010-12-01 Wed>
 :PROPERTIES:
 :estimated-cost: 100
 :END:
 [2010-11-17 Wed 12:22]

 I need to look spiffy for the big day!

  - [ ] Suit
  - [ ] Tie
  - [ ] Shoes
  - [ ] Hat

 Possible stores to visit:

 | Store           | Location               | Miles away |
 |-----------------+------------------------+------------|
 | The Suit King   | 1000 E. Washington St. |        5.1 |
 | Mr. Haberdasher | 259 Western Rd.        |        7.2 |

Into an org file and run, as indicated

C-m a
and then I searched for wedding,

However nothing was found, I expected, as in occur, a buffer showing me
all the tags matching my search criterion, but there was none.

What do I miss?

thanks

Uwe Brauer