Re: [O] Preventing RESULTS from being formatted as org table [ob-awk]

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Preventing RESULTS from being formatted as org table [ob-awk]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:12:43 +0000

Hi Charles, Thomas,

Thank you for the replies. They were very useful.

I learned about :post for the first time. That minimal example worked great. Earlier I was confused about "*this*", but then from Info node "(org) post", I learned that it's a special variable for :post.

For now, ":results verbatim" does the job for me for awk source blocks. But :post looks like a very powerful generic solution. With your reply, I at least tried it out and I will keep that in mind for when I might need to use it in future.

Kaushal