Re: [O] How to contribute?

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [O] How to contribute?
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 14:43:49 +0200

Hi Xi Shen,

> I would like to make some code change to org-mode. I followed the
> instruction on http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#patches,
> but I got stuck at the first step.

Thanks in advance for your contributions and welcome!

> I send my RSA public key, to the system, but I never got a response.

The system is a human being (me).  :)

I suggest you submit a few patches on the mailing list first,
then Nicolas or other core committers can review and apply them.

When everyone is confident about giving you direct write access,
I add your key.

In the meantime I gave you access to worg, which you can now clone
like this:

~$ git clone address@hidden:org-mode.git

... then commit, and push.

Thanks!