Re: [O] Restricting admisible tags depending on header

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Restricting admisible tags depending on header
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2016 07:31:02 -0400

This looks more like TODO states to me.

You can do that on a file basis like this I think:

#+TODO: OPEN CLOSED

It is an interesting idea to make them heading specific though. I guess
you should store them in a property on the headline though.

Otherwise I would suggest using something like counsel-org-tag which
wouldn't have the same limitations.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F