[O] Babel: How to call code in one org file into another org file

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [O] Babel: How to call code in one org file into another org file
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 20:21:53 +0000

There are many, many Babel examples, but I can't seem to find this functionality: A function in a Lisp code block in one org file is to be called from a Lisp code block in another org file. Is this possible? I know you can stick stuff into your personal "Library of Babel," but I just want to write a Lisp block that calls a function from another org file. I'll have SLIME running, of course.

file1.org:
 #+begin_src lisp
(defun foo ()
   (...))