Re: [O] Agenda to iCal not working

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda to iCal not working
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:05:08 -0400

Matt Lundin writes:

Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo writes:
Ken Mankoff writes:
I'm using the examples from https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/org/Exporting-Agenda-Views.html Specifically, (setq org-agenda-custom-commands [...]

But the HTML, PS, and ICS files are not being created. If I'm visiting an Org file and run (org-icalendar-export-to-ics) then the ICS is generated. Can someone offer advice why the ICS isn't generated when I generate a specific agenda view?

Setting up the agenda custom commands is not related to ical export.

In fact, it is.

Yes, sorry what I meant to say is that that alone does not produce the files. You have to use org-store-agenda-views (C-c a e) from the agenda view or export directly using org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files.

--
Jorge.