Re: [O] Bug: horizontal lines in tables [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /usr/l

From: Guido Kraemer
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: horizontal lines in tables [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 22:35:48 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

I thought that I read somewhere that more than 5 consecutive dashes plus a realign make a horizontal line, but it seems that I mixed that up with the markup part of the documentation.

If you do |- TAB and the table does not have to be realigned, then the horizontal line will not show up until the next time the table has to be realigned.

Thanks for the reply, and sorry that I bothered you. I am just learning org-mode, I am using it to organize my PhD and it really is a lot of fun.

Cheers,
Guido