Re: [O] org-reveal questions

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] org-reveal questions
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:45:32 +0300

Thx Eric

ill check out beamer..i guess i need to know latex for that right?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Friday, 23 Oct 2015 at 08:16, Xebar Saram wrote:
> Hi all
>
> for all you org-reveal users, excuse me for these questions that may seem
> trivial but as a new reveal/org-reveal user i havent been able to address
> them :)
>
> 1) how does one add images not below the text but on the left/right of the
> text?
> 2) can i change the fonts size per slide or even better per specific
> line/region?
> 3) can slide headers be placed higher up on the slide? currently when the
> text is spares it seems like the header starts in the middle of the slide

I may be wrong but I think you are asking too much from org-reveal.  If
you want this level of customisation, you may need to go to the HTML
directly or, if you want to stick with org, use beamer...
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.2-161-gd2ac25