[O] org-mode and scrum

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] org-mode and scrum
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 03:53:52 -0400 (EDT)

Have we got any software engineers on this list who use or have used org-mode for doing scrum? How useable is org-mode for scrum anyway? Over on address@hidden accessible scrum tools came up as a topic since most of the members of nfbcs are doing stuff with computers and are blind. I perhaps mistakenly advocated use of org-mode either for a single blind software engineering student or that student's team and got lots of static back on it. How eell-informed is that static? The team gets to choose and use its own scrum tool. grello was used last year and wasn't fully capable and gera was suggested but this would cost everyone on the team $10.00 per month to use.