Re: [O] multiple cursor not working properly with org-mode

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] multiple cursor not working properly with org-mode
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:20:44 -0400

I am using the same multiple-cursors version.

What is you OS, emacs version (M-x emacs-version) and org-mode version
(M-x org-version)?

I don't know if that information will help as I have never seen the
problem you described. But it will still be good to have that info.

What happens when you try to write anything.. can you post what you
get when you hit something like "C-h c a" once you are in that mode
when you cannot type?
Does this happen after all of multiple-cursors commands
(mc/mark-next-like-this, mc/mark-prev-like-this, ...)?

It will be very useful if you can provide a step-by-step explanation
of what commands you are running to recreate that problem starting
from an emacs -Q session.. provide us a recipe of the problem.

It should also open this issue on the multiple-cursors github with all
the above info if you are sure that this happens only with
multiple-cursors loaded.

--
Kaushal Modi