Re: [O] SOLVED: LaTeX equation align in orgmode?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] SOLVED: LaTeX equation align in orgmode?
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:35:22 +0100

On Monday, 12 Oct 2015 at 09:34, Rasmus wrote:

[...]

> I haven't followed the thread, but ox-odt should export to mathml by
> default.  I use this to produce mathml:
>
> (setq org-latex-to-mathml-convert-command
>         "latexmlmath \"%i\" --presentationmathml=%o")
>
> Rasmus

Hi Rasmus,

thanks for the above.

I don't believe the default is to export to mathml.  At least, for me,
this doesn't happen.  But, to be brutally honest, I'm more than a little
confused about what is possible or not in ODT export.  I don't use it
often, mostly because almost all of my documents have some maths in
LaTeX form, but there are indeed cases where it would be nice to have
the capability of exporting maths to ODT.

Setting the variable mentioned above doesn't work for me either.  I had
to install the latexml package (on Ubuntu) to have the command available
but I don't know where to get the jar file that may be needed
(cf. org-latex-to-mathml-jar-file).  Any help in this regard would be
welcome.  Searching the mailing list doesn't bring up anything useful.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.2, Org release_8.3.2-161-gd2ac25