[O] Delays in posting

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: [O] Delays in posting
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 11:57:48 -0400

This is just an FYI.

Over the past couple of days, I've noticed delays in posting.
I posted a couple of things two days ago that didn't show up
until one day later. I believe a couple of other people have
noticed the same thing. I figured that since the posts *did*
show up, the problems were resolved, but another post from this
morning still hasn't shown up four hours later.

I use Gnus/nntp to get to news.gmane.org, not email, so I
believe the problem is with gmane, but this is just a guess.

Nick