[O] Add custom CSS class to code section?

From: Williams, Ken
Subject: [O] Add custom CSS class to code section?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:50:48 +0000

Hi,

In http://orgmode.org/manual/CSS-support.html , I can see how to style Org-Mode's existing CSS classes in my exported HTML document.  What I can’t see is how to add a custom class to a code section, something like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC R :class foo
system.time( result <- doSomething() )
#+END_SRC

I want this because I’m trying to style some code blocks differently than others – specifically, I want some to be default-collapsed in my HTML output, and some to be default-expanded.

*Ideally* this would actually be controlled by highjacking the existing ":exports" header argument, but I don’t know how to do that either.

Any tips?

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.