Re: [O] Exporter aborts upon encountering even one unresolvable link

From: D. C. Toedt
Subject: Re: [O] Exporter aborts upon encountering even one unresolvable link
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 06:51:59 -0700

To the org-mode maintainers (all praise and thanks to them, incidentally):  Is there any chance that this can be made into a per-file configuration #+OPTION?  No doubt the publishing approach suggested by Rainer (thanks also to him for suggesting it) would work, but it would take some effort to get it set up; I've looked into publishing on previous occasions and concluded it was easier just to do a simple HTML export.  Other things being equal, #+OPTION options would be easier for non-expert users such as me to work with, than fiddling with the .emacs file.

D. C. Toedt III
(My last name is pronounced "Tate")
Attorney & arbitrator -- tech contracts & IP
Common Draft contracts project
O:
+1 (713) 364-6545
C: +1 (713) 516-8968
​​

Unless expressly stated otherwise,
this message
is not intended to serve
as
assent to an agreement or other document,
even if
attached to this message.