Re: [O] Exporter aborts upon encountering even one unresolvable link

From: thomas
Subject: Re: [O] Exporter aborts upon encountering even one unresolvable link
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:53:08 +0200

just my 2 cents: I think the new error message is very nice and helpful, UNLESS you work on a bigger document, narrow your buffer and try to export the narrowed portion of the document.
This does not work anymore.

I can agree with D. C. Toedt that it would be nice to have an easy way to customize this behaviour of the exporter.

- thomas