[O] Avoiding open buffers when clocking in

From: Julian M. Burgos
Subject: [O] Avoiding open buffers when clocking in
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 15:50:07 +0000

Dear list,

When clocking in at some particular task, org-mode opens all my agenda
files (I assume to check if there are dangling clocks).  I have many
agenda files, and I rather avoid opening tons of new buffers.  Is there any
way to make org-mode not check for dangling clocks in other agenda
files?  I only clock time in a single file (my journal.org file), so
I know already that there will not be dangling clocks in other files.

Or it is possible to automatically close the buffers *after* the check for
dangling
clocks is done?

Many thanks,

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun/Marine Research Institute