Re: [O] org export outcomes differ from one attempt to the next

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] org export outcomes differ from one attempt to the next
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:21:30 +0200

Hi,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> Following up on my own post, I thought I would illustrate what I get.
>
> I've attached three screenshots:
>
> 1. a snippet from the org file where I have a number of latex_header
> lines.

two things:

- if your org version is the one stated in your mail footer
  (release_8.3.1-234-g8c85c9), then it is 11 days old :)

- anyway, this sounds similar to my issues in thread
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/98428  (resolved, but
  it wasn't really clear, /why/ the patch worked...)  Does your
  issue also happen, when you take only the beginning of your file up
  to the first paragraph of the first heading (not marked
  as :noexport:)?  This is not a /minimal/ minimal example, but if
  you can post this plus the relevant parts of your setup, there is a
  chance to reproduce and solve the issue.

Best regards
Robert