Re: [O] Bug: LaTeX export #+NAME failing [8.3.1 (release_8.3.1-123-g823c

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: LaTeX export #+NAME failing [8.3.1 (release_8.3.1-123-g823cad @ /home/amdavis/src/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 19:17:21 +0200

Andrew Davis <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately this is not the issue I am
> reporting. The problem is that the #+NAME that produces the label is
> incorrectly exported to the LaTeX document. That is it is the weird
> \label{fig:orgparagraph1} which is not what I am trying to label the figure
> as.
>
> You are right that [[fig:result_plot]] does produce the
> \ref{fig:result_plot}, However, the reference appears unresolved in the
> resulting document because the figure itself is incorrectly labeled.

I cannot reproduce it. With the following document

  #+CAPTION: Plot of something interesting.
  #+ATTR_LaTeX: :width \textwidth
  #+NAME: fig:result_plot
  file:./img/plot.pdf

  [[fig:result_plot]]

I get

  \begin{figure}[htb]
  \centering
  \includegraphics[width=\textwidth]{./img/plot.pdf}
  \caption{\label{fig:orgparagraph1}
  Plot of something interesting.}
  \end{figure}

  \ref{fig:orgparagraph1}