Re: [O] Favorite way of syncing?

From: Joon Ro
Subject: Re: [O] Favorite way of syncing?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:48:24 -0700

I use Unison for settings like dotfiles, since with unison you don't have to put files into a specific folder or use symlinks.
I miss versioning of Dropbox, but it is okay since settings do not change that frequently. I just back up everything every day.

I use AeroFS for sensitive data and Dropbox for other things.

Best,
Joon