Re: [O] Favorite way of syncing?

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [O] Favorite way of syncing?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:47:40 -0400

Tobias Frischholz writes:

I was wondering what is your favorite way of syncing your org files and everything.
[...]
I’ve also read about org-sync and magit (git is an option for me). And now I’m starting the get confused.

magit is just the emacs mode for git, if you don't have it and use git you should really install it. But it does not sync anything you still have to M-x magit <enter> F F and M-x magit <enter> P P, for pull and push.

I have several computers and synchronize my org files with git. I think it is the best option because I do not have to worry about the sync not working (for example when I do not have a connection) and conflicts in the files.

--
Jorge.