[O] location/map intergration/ links for orgmode?

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: [O] location/map intergration/ links for orgmode?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:54:56 +0300

Hi all

i wonder if anyone has experience with using maps etv in orgmode?
i have used org very successfully in my last 2 trips abroad to detail/note places to visit (and eat! :)). i then usually search for the place name in google maps and mark it there so i can reach it easily.
I would love to know if there are open source alternatives to google maps and/or way to integrate location/map services in orgmode

thx !