[O] begging table formula help

From: scrawler
Subject: [O] begging table formula help
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 07:46:33 -0500

Hi Guys,

I might actually have a working, almost sane system that I can
understand and work with. May I beg some help?

| Student | Assgn Points | Points Earned | Possible | Achieved | Percentage |
|---------+--------------+---------------+----------+----------+------------|
| Barney  |           40 |    34.8       |   16     |   14     |    87      |
| Betty   |           40 |               |          |          |            |
| Fred    |           40 |               |          |          |            |
| Wilma   |           40 |               |          |          |            |

It might be obvious but, say, quizzes are worth 40 points. There are
16 questions on the quiz and Barney got 14 right. If I'm really nice,
would somebody concoct a table formula for me? Rounding would be
great. I fully expect to wrestle with formulas on my own at some
point, but it took me an inordinate amount of time to come up with the
table in the first place, so consequently I'm kind of pressed.

Have I mentioned how handsome/beautiful you look today?

--
signature angry: "grrrrr"
:-)