Re: [O] (no subject)

From: thomas
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 17:25:42 +0200

you could revert to your working org installation (if you did not delete that folder) by deleting / moving the folder with the faulty installation (say "org-201508XX") from your .emacs.d/elpa directory.

If this solves your problems, then I would recommend starting a "bare" emacs

 emacs -q

and install org from elpa again. A few days ago I ran into that same issue :-)

 - thomas