Re: [O] org-mac-link to Mail.app doesn't work as expected

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] org-mac-link to Mail.app doesn't work as expected
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 20:52:22 -0400

Tobias

It's supposed to work regardless, in fact it stores the Message ID which should never change.

Is there anything peculiar in your Mail setup?

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Tobias Frischholz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi there,

I’m using org-mac-link.el (http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-mac-link.html), which is a fantastic tool for grabbing links from various Mac apps.

But somehow it isn’t correctly linking to mails in Mail.app: The links work as long as the mails are in my Inbox.
The link stops working when I’m moving them to my Archive.

Also, fresh links to mails in the Archive also try to open them in my Inbox - where they aren’t any more of course.

Is this a bug?

Best regards,
Tobias Frischholz