Re: [O] Block level specification for tex code html export method

From: Haochen Xie
Subject: Re: [O] Block level specification for tex code html export method
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 22:03:46 +0900

​Hello
 Alan,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the distorted PNG file is generated by dvipng. It seems that dvipng cannot handle tikz blocks very well, and one must use imagemagick for those blocks. I think this line:

#+header: :imagemagick :iminoptions -density 600 :imoutoptions -geometry 800

should be

#+header: :imagemagick yes :iminoptions -density 600 :imoutoptions -geometry 800

so that imagemagick would be used instead of dvipng, which is the global default.

As said by Andreas,
​it's probably that ​
your
​​
by
​​
-backend
​​
macro
​​
​is not working​
 properly, or, maybe you are not using a recent enough version of org-mod
​​
​​
. This
​​
​​
magic
​, if I remember correctly,​
​​
​​
is
​​
​​
​​
act
​​
​​
uall
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​​
​y​
​​
done
​​
by
​​
​​
special
​​
case
​​
added
​​
​​
some
​​
latex
​​
babel
​​
export
​​
function
​​
, wh
​​
ich is contributed by Andreas somehow recently. You may want to try upgrade your org-mode and try again.

Also please follow this link [1] to fix a
​bug
 in htlatex as mentioned in Andreas's mail, or your html export will fail silently (showing success on emacs, but no images generated).

[1] http://tex.stackexchange.com/a/232739

--

Mail from Haochen Xie