Re: [O] [bug] org-cycle changed behavior in orgstruct-mode

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] org-cycle changed behavior in orgstruct-mode
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 23:12:51 +0200

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I tried to recompile with that line commented out but it doesn't make a
>> difference.  I also tried to remove that defun from orgstruct-setup, but
>> that also didn't make change anything.
>
> What if you replace the defun with `show-children' in `orgstruct-setup'
> instead of simply removing the line? You may want to still comment out
> the line above though.

I tried to add show-children, and NOT have org-show-children in the setup
but alas it doesn't change the situation.  But anyway it's called through
`org-cycle', in my use-case at least.  This in turn rely on at least
org-cycle-internal-local which in turn uses org-show-children.

So maybe the easiest way to "fix" this is to advice orgstruct to redirect
call?  Maybe add-function :around... We can rely on nadvice in master,
right?

Rasmus

--
Need more coffee. . .