[O] skip scheduled if deadline *on other days*

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: [O] skip scheduled if deadline *on other days*
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:12:43 -0400

I'd like to not show SCHEDULED items in an agenda view if those same items have
DEADLINES.

I know of =org-agenda-skip-scheduled-if-deadline-is-shown=, but that seems to
only work for items on the same day, and only if the DEADLINE is shown. Even if
the DEADLINE isn't shown (farther in the future than the current agenda view),
items should be skipped if DEADLINE exists.

My current agenda is:

  (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
        '(
          ("c" "My Custom Agenda"
           (
            (agenda "" (
                       (org-agenda-overriding-header "Events")
                       (org-agenda-show-all-dates nil)
                       (org-agenda-ndays 10)
                       (org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if
'nottodo '("EVENT")))
                       ))
              ))))

Can someone advise how to modify this to get the behavior described above?

Thanks,

  -k.